- guide to Bas-Rhin
- towns in Bas-Rhin
- Bas-Rhin Hotels
- Bas-Rhin Tourist Attractions
- Bas-Rhin Gites
Bas-Rhin tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
The Bas-Rhin is beautiful and full of charm - not hard to see why it has been fought over.
The result - a fusion of Franco-Germanic culture seen in the fortress of Saverne, built to protect a pass in the Vosges mountains.
The Vosges are magnificent and offer opportunities for outdoor activities
Quaint villages dot the landscape with wine buffs heading for the 'Route du Vin' which takes in hilltop castles, vineyards and half-timbered houses. Ideal to enjoy crisp white wines such as Riesling or Gewurtztraminer.
Head to the lively city of Strasbourg with its medieval watchtower, excellent contemporary modern art museum and awesome Gothic cathedral. Sauerkraut is at its best here!
- Gothic architecture at Strasbourg - the Gothic spires and stone lace-work of Notre Dame Cathedral will take your breath away. Climb to the top for spectacular views.
- The Alsace Route du Vin -discover hilltop villages and medieval towns that are surrounded by vineyards on the wine route that runs from Marlenheim to Thann.
- Sightseeing in Strasbourg - see the city in style on a canal barge which affords the best views of the old town and its many bridges
- Historic Alsace - the Chateau de Haut-Koenigsbourg is the most visited attraction in Alsace, a mix of architectural styles, and overlooks the town of St Hippolyte
Le Tilleul Bleu
( Hotel )
58, Rue De Rothau Wildersbach near Grandfontaine 67130
In the heart of the Bruche Valley, Le Tilleul Bleu features a spa and wellness centre with sauna and a fitness room. Each gue...
La Ferme De Marie-Hélène
( Hotel )
11 Rue De L'église Ittlenheim 67370
La Ferme De Marie-Hélène is located in Ittlenheim, 20 kilometres from Strasbourg. It offers en-suite rooms and suites with a ...
Hotel Du Rhin
( Hotel )
7 - 8 Place De La Gare Strasbourg 67000
Situated in the heart of Strasbourg, Hotel Du Rhin is a Neo-Classical townhouse dating back to the 19th century. It offers a ...