- guide to Cote-D'Or
- towns in Cote-D'Or
- Cote-D'Or Hotels
- Cote-D'Or Tourist Attractions
- Cote-D'Or Gites
Cote-D'Or tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
The 'Cote' is aptly named the 'Champs Elysées of Burgundy' and stretches from Dijon to Beaune. It is dotted with the world famous wine growing centres of Vougeot, Gevrey-Chambertin, Vosne-Romanee and Meursault.
The gastronomic bonanza does not stop here!
Try 'oeufs en meurette' or eggs poached in red wine, Burgundy snails, gingerbread, aniseed sweets from Flavigny or ham in parsley.
Historic treasures include over 200 castles, the Cistercian abbey of Fontenay, medieval towns & half-timbered houses. Outdoor enthusiasts will also enjoy the forests and rolling hills for sport & leisure.
- Beaune - a walking or cycling trail will take you through some of the most scenic wine-growing areas in France. Starting point: Beaune tourist office.
- Fontenay Abbaye de Fontenay - the oldest Cistercian abbey in France and proves an interesting insight into life as a Cistercian monk.
- Historic Dijon - stroll along the medieval streets of Dijon and visit Notre Dame the splendid 13th century Gothic church.
- Wine tasting at Beaune - sample some of the finest wines in the world that are aged to perfection in Beaune.
Hôtel De Paris
( Hotel )
9, Avenue Foch Dijon 21000
Ideally located within a stone’s throw of the city’s historic centre and shopping area and close to the train station. Hôtel...
( Hotel )
74 Route De Pommard Beaune 21200
When travelling to Beaune in Burgundy for pleasure or business, you will love staying at the hotel Panorama, both for its cha...
Premiere Classe Dijon Sud - Marsannay
( Hotel )
Zac Anti-Sud Marsannay-La-Cote 21160
Situated near the A31 motorway and East Bypass, the hotel welcomes you 15 minutes away from the train station and the airport...