- guide to Cotes D'Armor
- towns in Cotes D'Armor
- Cotes D'Armor Hotels
- Cotes D'Armor Tourist Attractions
- Cotes D'Armor Gites
Cotes D'Armor tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
The northern coast of Brittany belongs to the Cotes d'Armor department and continues to attract visitors from all over the globe.
The Cote d'Emeraude is simply fantastic, heath & cliffs with views for miles around. Some great beaches are situated here particularly at Erquy and Le Val-andre.
Towards Paimpol the coast becomes more wild and rugged. Paimpol itself was once the centre of a cod and whaling fleet that left each year deserting the town of its menfolk.
From Paimpol you'll be able to see the Ile de Brehat, famous for its warm slopes covered in mimosas, palm trees and eucalyptus.
- Cote de Granit Rose - the stretch of coast at Trevou-Treguignac boasts quiet beaches and sheltered coves.
- Ile de Brehat - the best way to discover the beauty of this island is to hire a boat or a bicycle from the main town of Port-Clos.
- Coastal wildlife at Pleneuf-val-andre - the reserve ornithologique du Verdelet is a nursery for sea birds and land birds alike - a treasure of Brittany wildlife!
- Historic Cathedral at Treguier - the Cathedrale St-Tugdual was partly financed by Louis XVI with winnings from the Paris lottery!
L'Agapa Hôtel - Spa
( Hotel )
12 Rue Bons Enfants Perros-Guirec 22700
The hotel is nestled high above the rocks of the Granite Rose Coast of Brittany, with stunning views overlooking the sea and ...
Au Bon Accueil
( Hotel )
Rue De Landerval Perros-Guirec 22700
At their establishment founded 50 years ago, Mr and Mme Glaziou and their daughter carry on the family tradition to offer the...
Hôtel De Clisson
( Hotel )
36-38, Rue De Gouët Saint Brieuc 22000
Our hotel is located in the heart of St-Brieuc’s old town and will welcome you all-year-round in the capital of the Côtes d’A...