- guide to Haute-Marne
- towns in Haute-Marne
- Haute-Marne Hotels
- Haute-Marne Tourist Attractions
- Haute-Marne Gites
Haute-Marne tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
The Haute-Marne is a land of rivers and lakes offering great opportunities for windsurfing, walking and fishing.
The Lac du Der is the spot for nature enthusiasts with its migrating birds. You'll also see deer, wild boar and badgers around this fantastic forest.
The fortified town of Langres, the Renaissance castle of Joinville or the village of Colombey-les-deux-Eglises will add cultural heritage to your stay.
Traditional crafts include weaving in Fayl-Billot or cutlery production in Nogent. Don't forget to sample wines from Coiffy-le-Haut, champagne from Rizaucourt-Argentolles or the local 'Choue' beer.
- Chaumont - this turreted city is home to Saint John's basilica and the dungeons of the Counts of Champagne.
- La Boisserie - visit the family home of Charles de Gaulle and uncover the secrets of France's famous General!
- Joinville - this elegant Chateau de Grand Jardin was built by Claude de Lorraine, the first Duke of Guise.
- Bourbonne-les-Bains - the only spa in the whole of the Champagne region, it even uses spring water for its baths and showers.
Hôtel Restaurant Jeanne d'Arc
( Hotel )
12 Rue Amiral Pierre Bourbonne les Bains 52400
The hotel is situated near thermal baths and near casino of Bourbonne les Bains. All our team welcomes you in a pleasant and ...
All Seasons Saint Dizier
( Hotel )
62 Rue Gambetta Saint Dizier 52100
This All Seasons Hotel is located in the heart of Saint Dizier, in the Haute-Marne region. It offers en-suite rooms with air...
Motel Saint Michel
( Hotel )
16 Rue Du Pré Vallet Saint Michel Villegusien-le-Lac 52190
Located 50 km from the north of Dijon and 15 km from the south of Langres, this motel/restaurant awaits you for a break towar...