- Champagne-Ardenne tourist guides
- Champagne-Ardenne towns to visit
- Champagne-Ardenne Hotels
- Tourist Attractions in Champagne-Ardenne
- Gites in Champagne-Ardenne
Champagne-Ardenne tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
The Ardennes lies on the border between France and Belgium and is named after the Celtic word for forest. It is covered by forests and hills with the river Meuse meandering across it.
Wine lovers come to sample the fine champagne with the 'route touristique du champagne' winding its way through the vineyards.
To the south, the vineyards are replaced by oak forests, rivers and rolling hills known as the ‘lake district’.
- Fine Champagne tasting - Epernay Put some fizz into your stay and head to the Avenue de Champagne for a tour of Moet & Chandon or Mercier champagne houses.
- Reims - visit the awesome Gothic Cathedral at Reims where for over 1000 years, the Kings of France were crowned.
- Lots to see and do in Troyes - a charming city with its half-timbered houses, andouillettes sausages, and great churches and museums.
- Parc Naturel Regional de la foret d’Orient - 10km east of Troyes you’ll be able to swim, sunbathe, fish, windsurf, kayak, water-ski and jet-ski in this national park.
Logis De France Le Saint Nicolas
( Hotel )
2, Rue Général De Gaulle Bar-sur-Aube 10200
The Saint Nicolas forms part of the respectful of traditions houses wood stones and sides. On its frontage, the statue of Sai...
Logis De France Hostellerie De La Reine Blanche
( Hotel )
19, Av. Louis-Lenoir Vertus near Fere-Champenoise 51130
In Vertus, in the Champagne Region, a very warm and personal welcome awaits you at l'Hostellerie de la Reine Blanche....
Cottage Hotel Reims
( Hotel )
12 Rue Jacques Maritain - Val De Murigny Reims 51100
10 minutes by car from the city center, the Centre des Congrès and the TGV Champagne-Ardenne station, the Cottage Hotel welco...