- guide to Haute-Corse
- towns in Haute-Corse
- Haute-Corse Hotels
- Haute-Corse Tourist Attractions
- Haute-Corse Gites
Haute-Corse tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
The northern half of Corsica or Haute-Corse is as geographically diverse as it is beautiful.
Cap Corse is the northern peninsula which boasts valleys, mountains, sandy beaches and spectacular views. To the west is the coast around Calvi, where crystal clear waters & sandy beaches are backed by the snow-capped peak of Monte Cinto.
Between Monte Cinto and the sea is the fertile land of Balagne which gives way to the desert area to the east of the stunning Ile Rousse.
Bastia is one of Corsica's main hubs and dons a distinctly Italiente feel with the old port retaining much of its original authentic charm.
- Golfe de Porto - take a boat trip to the Calanques, impressive red and orange granite cliffs that plunge into the azur sea below.
- Piana - a great base for country trails, discover Corsica's wild flowers, ospreys, puffins and falcons.
- Murato - Italian by name and by nature, the church Saint Michele de Murato is a fine example of 12th century Pisan Romanesque architecture.
- Reserve Naturelle de Scandola - home to many endangered species of birds. A stop at the charming fishing village of Girolta is recommended.
( Hotel )
20 Route De San Martino-Pietranera Bastia 20200
This hotel is situated in a very peaceful area towards the Corsica Cape, facing the sea and Elba Island, 2 km from Bastia wit...
( Hotel )
Route De La Foret De Bonifato Calvi 20260
This former 18th century Genoese estate is situated just a short distance from Calvi and the Bonifato Valley....
Cas'anna Lidia - Chambres De Charme
( Hotel )
Village Feliceto near Avapessa 20225
Located in a the Corsican village of Feliceto, Cas’Anna Lidia is a charming bed and breakfast offering an outdoor swimming po...