- Corsica tourist guides
- Corsica towns to visit
- Corsica Hotels
- Tourist Attractions in Corsica
- Gites in Corsica
Corsica tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
Corsica really does have it all - wild coastline, majestic granite mountains, an immense national park, forest, myrtle-scented scrubland, lakes, marshland, tropical palm trees, vineyards and yes even a desert!
Corsica has retained a separate identity from mainland France with the language of Corsu resembling Italian more than French.
It is the fourth largest island in the Mediterranean and has remained largely untouched by mass tourism - possibly due to the strong separatist movement.
Corsica's most famous native son was Napoleon so a visit to his birthplace should not be overlooked.
- Golfe de Porto - take a boat trip to the Calanques, impressive red and orange granite cliffs that plunge into the azur sea below.
- Maison Bonaparte - in Ajaccio is the house were Napoleon was born and where he spent the first 9 years of his life.
- Pointe de la Parata - a feast for the eyes as you watch the sunset from Pointe de la Parata overlooking the Iles Sanguinaires!
- Nature Lover's delight in the Reserve Naturelle de Scandola - home to many endangered species of birds - a stop in the charming fishing village of Girolta is recommended.
( Hotel )
Quartier Vaita Ota Porto 20150
The Hotel is located in the beautiful seaside resort of Porto Ota, 80 kilometres away from Ajaccio, Corte and Calvi. Our ro...
Hotel Palazzu U Domu
( Hotel )
17 Rue Bonaparte Ajaccio 20000
Situated close to the Palais des Congrès , Casino and the beach....
Auberge des Deux Sorru
( Hotel )
Poggiolo Guagno-les-Bains Guagno 20125
The Auberge des Deux Sorru is a hotel restaurant located at the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Corsica. Guest rooms c...