- guide to Vosges
- towns in Vosges
- Vosges Hotels
- Vosges Tourist Attractions
- Vosges Gites
Vosges tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
Most visitors are attracted to the Vosges for its superb mountains, pine forests, lakes and valleys. Here you'll find ski resorts, and the Parc Naturel Regional des Ballons offers opportunities for cycling, fishing, riding, walking, and golf to name but a few activities!
To the southwest lies the Plateau de la Voge which stretches from Remiremont to Vittel. The Rhin and Meuse rivers make this a popular centre for thermal spas such as Vittel and Bains-les-Bains.
The plains to the northeast are where most of the department's historic and religious monuments are found.
Picturesque villages overflow with churches, abbeys and castles, i.e. Domremy where Joan of Arc was born.
- Roman Amphitheatre at Grand - a Roman amphitheatre built to accommodate 16,000 spectators and welcome Emperors Caracalla and Constantine.
- Lakeside Resort of Gerardmer - a ski resort in winter, in summer Gerardmer turns into a popular destination offering a plethora of lakeside attractions.
- Domremy - the 'Visages de Jeanne' will take you back to Medieval France at the time of Joan of Arc.
- Spa Town of Vittel - unwind in this elegant thermal spa town with its casino, racetrack, and spas catering for a range of ailments.
Hotel Restaurant Home Des Hautes Vosges
( Hotel )
6, Chemin Du Pré Des Gouttes - Vallée De Vologne La Bresse 88250
Hautes Vosges is located in the Vosges Mountains, 20 km from Gérardmer. It offers Nordic style en suite guest rooms with TVs,...
Les Loges Du Parc
( Hotel )
12 14 Avenue De La Ville De Vichy Gerardmer 88400
A charming hotel facing a large park, just a short walk from the lake of Gérardmer and the city center . The liberty of an ho...
Hôtel Des Bains
( Hotel )
16 Boulevard Adolphe Garnier Gerardmer 88400
This lovely house, dating back from 1890, is ideally located between Gérardmer’s city centre and lake. Hôtel des Bains has ...