- Midi-Pyrenees tourist guides
- Midi-Pyrenees towns to visit
- Midi-Pyrenees Hotels
- Tourist Attractions in Midi-Pyrenees
- Gites in Midi-Pyrenees
Midi-Pyrenees tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
This region will suit anyone who enjoys the outdoors....walking, camping, fishing and climbing are popular in the summer with skiing in the popular ski resorts in winter.
Inland, the Gascony region is home to some of France's finest foie gras and Armagnac liqueur.
Known for its green rolling landscape, are discover the numerous fortified villages here.
Do not overlook France's fastest- growing city, Toulouse, with its vibrant student population and high-tech industry.
- Cite de L'Espace in Toulouse - a fascinating exploration of the space age with a planetarium, cinema and interactive exhibits. Learn how to launch your own rocket or satellites here!
- Albi- Art lovers will delight at the Musee Toulouse-Lautrec housing the works of Toulouse-Lautrec and other artists such as Matisse, Degas and Rodin.
- Roquefort - take a tour of the Roquefort caves and sample the cheese of the largest Roquefort producer in France.
- Lourdes - visit the Grotte Massabielle where visions of the Virgin were seen by a 14yr old girl, Bernadette Soubirous in 1858.
Hotel Le Castelet
( Hotel )
4 Roc Gabide Ax Les Thermes 09110
The hotel is located in a peaceful green environment, 3 km from Ax-les-Thermes and near Andorra Principality....
Logis De France Du Commerce
( Hotel )
60 Rue De Uhom Rieupeyroux 12240
This hotel has been in the same family for three generations, in the heart of Le Segala, you will discover a warm, attentive ...
Best Western Athenee
( Hotel )
13 Bis Rue Matabiau Toulouse 31000
Situated near the business centre and Conference Centre, and Toulouse’s lively and tourist area, the hotel offers ideal accom...