- Pays De La Loire tourist guides
- Pays De La Loire towns to visit
- Pays De La Loire Hotels
- Tourist Attractions in Pays De La Loire
- Gites in Pays De La Loire
Pays De La Loire tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
The Pays de la Loire is a region of contrasts.
Nature enthusiasts and windsurfers will love the windswept coastline of the Vendée with its islands of Yeu and Noirmoutier.
Inland areas, however, are flat and appeal to cyclists and walkers.
Almost every wine imaginable is produced here so take your pick!
To the east and west of Saumur you'll find some impressive troglodyte dwellings which are generally used today for storing wine or growing mushrooms.
- Le Mans - famous for the 24 hour race held here every June, Le Man's Musee de L'Automobile is worth visiting with its superb collection of race winners up to the present.
- Angers - the Chateau d'Angers - discover the world's largest medieval tapestry which tells the story of the Apocalypse according to St John.
- Rochemenier near Saumur - visit the troglodyte museum and travel back to a time to when 75% of the population of Angers and Saumur lived in caves!
- Saumur - if you like horses, at the Ecole Nationale d'Equitation you can see the famed Cadre Noir riding formation.
Hotel De Touraine
( Hotel )
4 Avenue De La République Saint-Nazaire 44600
Located in the heart of Saint Nazaire, the Hotel de Touraine offers a warm and friendly welcome close to the train station, o...
Hotel Le Christina
( Hotel )
26 Bd Hennecart La Baule 44500
The hotel, facing the sea, is located downtown near the spa, casinos and restaurants on the beach. Have your breakfast while...
Logis De France Le Lion D'or
( Hotel )
84 Rue Du Calvaire. St Gilles Croix De Vie 85800
Close to the town’s market and the pedestrian streets, the hotel is just metres from the fishing and pleasure port. The hote...