- Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur tourist guides
- Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur towns to visit
- Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur Hotels
- Tourist Attractions in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
- Gites in Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur
Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur tourist informationwhere to go - what to see - what to do
From the aromatic lavender fields and unspoiled villages to the fishing harbours and the coastline of the Cote D'Azur...Provence is one of the most popular holiday destinations in South of France.
Provence's landscape is varied with the Camargue wetlands to the west, the Verdon inland river gorges, the Alps to the east and, of course, the sun-drenched beaches to the south.
Many of the historic towns of Provence date from Roman times with Arles famed for its impressive amphitheatre which still draws in crowds for the bullfighting season (Easter to September).
- Aix-en-Provence - take a trip to the stylish Roman town of Aix-en Provence, home to Paul Cezanne until 1906.
- Nice - with a distinct Italian flavour, Nice has great museums & markets and a lively but relaxed atmosphere.
- Explore the Camargue - hire a 4x4 vehicle or take a river trip to explore the Camargue's fragile eco-system that supports wild white horses, black bulls and striking pink flamingos.
- The 'Palais des Papes' in Avignon - take a tour of the vast papal palace and discover the luxurious lifestyle of the Popes before they moved to Rome.
Arcantis Beau Soleil
( Hotel )
Impasse Beau Soleil Golfe-Juan 06220
In a quiet area in the heart of the french riviera, our hotel welcome you 500 m from the beaches. Swimming pool, garden and r...
Grand Hôtel Mercure Roi René
( Hotel )
24 Boulevard du Roi René Aix-en-Provence 13100
The Grand Hotel Mercure Roi Rene is a 4-star hotel located in the historic and cultural city centre of Aix en Provence....
Logis De France De La Muette
( Hotel )
15, Rue Des Suisses. Arles 13200
Alain and Brigitte welcome you in their Hotel de la Muette situated in the center of the old town, only 100 meters away from ...